2013 top 20 part 1: January to June
These are my favourites from the year. I picked 20 to send to my mate Matt to print for a small end-of-year book for a few people and it just lucked that I picked 10 from each half of the year (interestingly only 2 from the last quarter of the year).
Why do I like these? Dunno, but I do. Even the ones which do not feature pretty girls. They are displayed in the order taken. The final issue will probably not retain that order.
Some meaningless statistics for these 10 because I am feeling nerdy:
- 9 were taken on film and 9 with rangefinders (not the same 9).
- 5 taken with Audrey (my mammoth Fuji GW690III); 2 with tamara (my M3); and one each with the unnamed M9, Contax G2, and Olympus Trip 35, the latter two deserve names and I am open to suggestions.
- Four were shot on HP5+ and 5 on TX400.
- They were shot very close to each other geographically with three in the same park and the last five in the same building.
- I drink a lot of coffee (this is not apparent but explains why I am in that building a lot - it has a decent coffee pedlar and an interesting book shop)
The other ten tomorrow (none of which feature that building).